Milne Bay Military Museum

The museum is housed in a building first constructed in 1917 relocated in 1926 to the CBD area, relocated to its present site in 1990, it was known locally as the "Drill Hall" and as well as military use was involved in civil affairs and school examinations, and indoor sports such ad basketball and badminton.

Collections

Armed forces uniforms, Medals, Vehicles, Weapons, Photographs etc.