Royal Bull's Head Inn
The Royal Bull's Head Inn was built in 1847. The present building is the extension built in 1859. The timber and brick nog construction is unusual in Queensland. The museum is decorated according to evidence of finishes from the 1870?s. This includes hand made wallpaper fixed to calico. The rooms are furnished to represent the better visitors? accommodation downstairs and the working men?s rooms upstairs. Two rooms survive in original condition.
approximately 800 items