The Heights, National Trust Victoria
This pre-fabricated timber mansion was imported from Germany and erected in 1855 for Charles Ibbotson, a partner of Frederick Dalgety. While the interior of the house was re-furbished by its owners in the 1930s, the grounds and gardens remain much as they were in the nineteenth century, complete with stone water tower, stables and dovecote. A decorative arts collection is displayed within the mansion. A small collection of fine Georgian furniture is also on display, collected by the last owners, Marnie and Louis Whyte - Charles Ibbotson's grandson.