The township of Rollingstone dates from 1884 and has many historical sites including World War II memorials. The Rollingstones Museum and Vistitor Information Centre is housed in the old Rollingstone Railway Station in Parkland, named in honour of a local war hero, Flight Lieutenant Vincent 'Bushy' Parker. The Railway Station opened in 1915 and ceased operation in 1992. The museum displays objects and photographs related to railway history, a scale model of the station and displays on the history of the Rollingstone township and district.
Railway equipment dating from 1915 - 1990, WWII photographs and maps, photographic displays of early Rollingstone township, scale model (!:24) of the original railway station building, reference and lost property books, refreshment room crockery and cutlery (c1940)