Dogwood Crossing @ Miles
Dogwood Crossing @ Miles was named so because Dogwood Crossing was the original name of the town of Miles until 1878 when the Railway went through. At this time it was renamed to Miles as a mark of respect to Sir William Miles.
Dogwood Crossing @ Miles utilises the old Library building, which has been given both an interior and exterior facelift, as well as a new extension to the existing building.
Its role is to display the social history of Murilla Shire by recording local stories. It was also designed to compiliment the Miles Historical Museum as well as housing an Art Gallery, Library and IT Centre.