Army History Unit
The Army History Unit is responsible for:
* Developing policy and programs for the collection, conservation, interpretation and promotion of Army history;
* Managing Army's museum network;
* Army's heritage fleet;
* Army History Research Grants;
* Military History Publishing Program;
* Chief of Army's Annual History Conference;
* Coordinating the implementation of the Archives Act and administering access arrangements;
* Developing policy, and providing corporate support and advice for cultural heritage collection, and a corporate focus for issues involving the Australian War Memorial.
* Sponsoring and providing secretariat services for both the Army Military History Project Committee and the Battle Honours Committee.