National Dollhouse Gallery
The National Dollhouse Gallery (established in 2008) at Swan Reach, Victoria (between Lakes Entrance and Bairnsdale) houses a growing collection of dollhouses from the 20th century, together with a retail dollhouse , miniatures and gift shop and a cafe - Cafe Puppenhaus.
It is housed in three round yurts buildings that were built in the early 1970's as the Rosewood Pottery.
Our collection includes dollhouse furniture and accessories dating from the 1800's, dollhouses dating from the 1920's, including Tri-ang, Lundby, Marx, Carolines Home and a number of one off houses. There is also an extensive collection of international dolls collected over the past 90 years and our clown collection.