Maffra Visitor Information Centre and The Pino Deriu Mineral and Gemstone Collection

Built in 1888, the Courthouse has been completely refurbished inside and includes the specially designed show cases to house this Pino Deriu Collection complements the beautiful restored Baltic Pine floor. The collection was donated by Pino to the people of Maffra so that they and the many visitors would enjoy the benefit of his many years of putting together this very valuable Gemstone and Mineral collection.

Collections

700 specimens