Pilot Station & Maritime Museum
The Pilot Station was est. in 1805, the oldest building on site was convict built in 1835 of blue stone rubble walls and convict handmade brick interior, this accommodated 4 pilots and their families and now houses the Maritime Museum, research centre & archives and the Sir Raymond Ferrall Gallery. The other dwellings house visitor accommodation and the Pilot Station crew.
Maritime & communication memorabilia, diving suit & air pump, 9 lb cannon, whaling artifacts, items recovered from shipwrecks, signal flags, signal lanterns oil and electric, rope and knot display convict artefacts, depth sounders mechanical and electronic, steam engines marine type.