Rose Seidler House
Rose Seidler House was built between 1948 and 1950 and was the first commission for internationally renowned architect Harry Seidler. It features open planning, minimal colour schemes, mod cons and appliances. The original furniture is one of the most important post war design collections in Australia.
The Living and Dining Rooms feature original 1950s furniture and a minimalist interior.