Salisbury Folk Museum
The Museum occupies three rooms which were originally the residential part of the Old Police Station. It contains a comprehensive collection of general artefacts and personal items, many of which came from the family of John Harvey who founded Salisbury in 1848. Because Salisbury was originally a farming community there are many farming relics; a complete blacksmith's shop, a display on the town's flour mill, and numerous household items. There is also an extensive photograph library.
400 items; 500 photographs