Neotsfield was established from a land grant to Henry Dangar in 1825. The main house and stables were constructed from sun dried bricks made on site by convict labour. The eastern and western wings were added a little later to provide a U shaped courtyard. The property, buildings and outbuildings are of significant historic and architectural importance. The admission fee includes a guided tour of the house, outbuildings, formal garden and exhibitions.