Walkaway Station Museum
Walkaway Station Museum, was originally Walkaway Railway Station, it was built in 1887 (architect was Poole). The building is a two storeyed section, containing Station Master's residence and office - A second building was built for a post master. In 1921 the Railway Dept. Needed another staff residence. The saving from demolition of a beautiful stone building was most important to our committee.
School room, Midland Railway room, local history, records of burials, gun room, exploration room.