Western Australian Medical Museum
The Museum has a collection of artefacts, documents and photographs relating to the history of medicine, dentistry and public health in Western Australia. Thematic displays deal with specific areas of the collection eg. Nurses in Wartime; X-Rays; Dentistry; The Flying Doctor; The General Practitioner etc. The Museum is housed in Harvey House, the original limestone building used by the King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women from its establishment in 1916.
Estimated 3,000 objects; 2,000 photographs