Huntly and Districts Historical Society

The organisation was formed to preserve the contents of the historic Council Chambers built 1867 and contains photographs, letters, maps, diaries, photographs of Councillors and history of the area. The original Court House (1874) contains original furniture and now houses an extensive display of the service personnel of the district, as well as Lodge relics.

Collections

600 items