Wyalkatchem C.B.H. Agricultural Museum
Situated in the main street of Wyalkatchem, the main museum building is a 1936 Wheat Bin. Bulk handling of wheat originated in the Shire of Wyalkatchem in 1931 and the wheat bin is the oldest in preservation and is a cultural heritage item. Many items have been restored and are still operational. Some interesting "as is" items are also on display. A second shed, partly built from materials recycled from a demolished Wheat bin holds a 40 restored tractor collection. A new display building was completed earlier in 2005, funded by DOTARS and the Local Community. Since then a new administration and visitor centre has been added, funded by Lotterywest and the Museum. The yard also has a variety of equipment. The domestic collection, "The School House Museum" is in the process of re-organisation but is viewable on request.
A comprehensive collection of farming and associated equipment dating from 1900, used in the Western Australian Wheatbelt. Additional items of railway interest. With the exception of a few items all display items were used in Wyalkatchem and surrounding areas and were donated to the museum.