Old Perth Boy's School
Perth's first purpose-built school dates back to 1854. It was designed by Colonial Secretary William Sanford, whose passion for ecclesiastical architecture is reflected in the building's steeply pitched high timber ceiling and Gothic windows. In 1977 the property was vested in the National Trust to save it from demolition. Today the building is used as a caf? providing breakfast and lunch.