Cossack Historic Townsite
The Shakespeare Hall Museum is situated in the historic Court House which was built in 1895 and restored pre 1981. Other restored buildings are the Post Office now used as an Art Gallery, Police Quarters used for backpacker accommodation, Bond Store used as Caf? and the Wharf. The historic European and Japanese cemetery is also a point of interest.
Approx. 1 090 items including photographs