Coolgardie Railway Station Museum
The museum displays a steam engine dating from 1950, carriages from 1899 and 1915, carts and other transport related objects in the town's original train station. The museum reflects the significant role the railway played in the development of the town and goldfields, connecting Coolgardie to Perth from 1986 until its closure in 1971. The station building was designed by George Temple Poole and constructed in local pink stone in the 1890s.
A small collection relating to transport and communication, featuring a steam engine and carriages as well as horse drawn vehicles.