Become a CAN Partner
Why Become a CAN Partner?
CAN provides online services to professional and volunteer workers involved with public access collecting institutions. Our services are particularly beneficial to small to medium-sized collecting institutions in regional Australia.
Benefits for CAN Partners...
- A free hosted web page for your institution that can be easily maintained
- Increased promotional opportunities for your news, events and exhibitions
- Your collection records searchable through the world wide web
- Access to professional development and sector specific resources
- Networking and communications across the collections sector
- Discussions lists via which to communicate with your peers
How to Partner with CAN
There are 2 simple steps to becoming a CAN Partner.
- Read the CAN Partner License Agreement
- Fill out the application form
Our staff will then review your application and send you a username, a password and a few basic instructions to get you started.
Then you are ready to go!